The Florida Outdoor Recreation Coalition (FLORC) is holding two regional meetings this week. These are important planning meetings to discuss the following agenda items:
- Developing the 2013 Open Forum on Outdoor Recreation. This year's theme is “ Building Stronger Clubs and Organizations”
- 2013 Get Outdoors Florida! – “Improve Whole Health – Get Outdoors, Florida!”
- Updates from the 2013 Legislature (not too bad of a year!)
- Update on the Florida's Water and Land Legacy Initiative
- Plans for a Greater Tallahassee Regional Focus Group on Outdoor Recreation
FLORC Tallahassee Regional Meeting – Tuesday, May 14, @ 3:00 pm in Carr Building, Commonwealth Blvd.
FLORC Orlando Regional Meeting – Thursday, May 16, @ 7:00 pm in Gander Mountain – Lake Mary Store